UK Student Visas

The UK Study Visa Category is split into several sub-categories providing information on how non-EU nationals can enter the UK with the intention of studying at a UK school, college or University. The UK Border Agency provides a list of approved educational institutions from which you can select a place of study.

Short-term study visa
Tier 4 (Child) student visa
Tier 4 (General) student visa